Sign up today for our summer football camp with Simeon Castille, director of athletic performance at Blackwatch Sports!
Want to train with a professional athlete? Then you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
- When: Saturday, March 24
- Where: Blackwatch Sports Performance (19220 US-280, Birmingham, AL 35242)
- Time: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Cost: $65 for 4-hour camp with individual instruction
- Ages: 6 to 16
- REGISTER HERE or call 864-350-1222
Now is the time to sign up for Birmingham Basketball Academy’s Spring 2018 Developmental Programs! The program starts March 10 and ends May 19th. It’s for grades 4-6 and 7-8.
Here is all the information you need to know:
- There is a need for this league—an alternative to highly competitive travel
- Designed to provide a proper combination of instruction and play.
- Competition is very important, our highest priority: How much better is each
participant at the end of the season?
- The environment is positive: No coaches yelling and screaming at the players.
- All about getting them to the next level.
- No travel; much more efficient.
- Fundamentals. Enhances critical thinking skills and helps develop a high basketball IQ.
- Everyone plays.
- Play with/against players from other schools.
- It’s competitive, intense, and fun!
- The 3-month season allows plenty of time for young players to develop.
- More about instruction and repetition than keeping up with records, etc.
WHAT PLAYERS WILL LEARN
- Finishing around the basket
- Passing and catching (especially on the move).
- How to properly pass, screen, cut, and move without the ball.
- How to be aggressive.
- How to play man-to-man defense.
- How to play full-court basketball.
- @ BlackWatch Sports Performance
- Price: $225 (50% discount for 2nd sibling).
- Saturdays: 9:00-10:30 (Grades 4-6) 10:30-noon (Grades 7-8)
- March 10 through May 19
- Guaranteed: High-quality, experienced coaches who understand our philosophy.
- Players will improve dramatically by May 19th.