As the director of the Health and Wellness Program at Blackwatch Sports, I would like to provide you with some background information on myself and how I can help you and your family/athlete improve their overall fitness and health. I and the team at Blackwatch will provide you with services to help you start and continue to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. With a degree in Occupational Therapy and over 20+ years’ experience, I am able to provide rehabilitation services to help treat any diagnosis and sports related injury. Through therapeutic exercises, sports massage and rehabilitation services, I can help you achieve ROM, strength, endurance, and independence and return to your prior level of function. As an avid runner, triathlete, and fitness expert, I and the team at Blackwatch Sports will help you achieve your fitness goals by establishing a personalized fitness plan to help suit your individual needs. This program will include fitness training, weight loss programs, nutritional plans, pure motion equipment and weight training classes that target specific related sports.
Our goal at Blackwatch Sports is to train and educate athletes, coaches, teachers, parents, employees, and senior citizens on Nutrition, lifestyle changes, Health and Wellness.
The group classes will provide will specific emphasis on:
- Education on body mechanics, proper form and technique, core and balance training,
- Flexibility and proper stretching techniques
- Speed and Agility
- Pure Motion Equipment Training/Strengthening
- Chair/yoga, flexibility and Theraband exercises for Senior Citizens
- Balance, Proprioception
- Group Exercise classes for Cardiovascular and Weight Loss
- Proper Nutrition and Education for the athlete
- Proper Nutrition and Education for Senior CItizens