Blackwatch is excited to announce that it will be hosting a 7-on-7 tournament with Cam Newtown on Friday, June 29 and Saturday, June 30!
The first day of the competition will be a round-robin play with each team playing approximately 5-7 games. At the end of this round, each team will be seeded based on their respective record. The second day, June 30, will consist of bracket play. We are hoping to have competitive teams from across the Southeast. Quarterback Cam Newtown will attend and interact with the student-athletes and coaches.
For more information, please contact Richard Richardson at (205) 532-5036, email@example.com
Want to train with a professional athlete? Then you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
- When: Saturday, March 24
- Where: Blackwatch Sports Performance (19220 US-280, Birmingham, AL 35242)
- Time: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Cost: $65 for 4-hour camp with individual instruction
- Ages: 6 to 16
- REGISTER HERE or call 864-350-1222
Now is the time to sign up for Birmingham Basketball Academy’s Spring 2018 Developmental Programs! The program starts March 10 and ends May 19th. It’s for grades 4-6 and 7-8.
Here is all the information you need to know:
- There is a need for this league—an alternative to highly competitive travel
- Designed to provide a proper combination of instruction and play.
- Competition is very important, our highest priority: How much better is each
participant at the end of the season?
- The environment is positive: No coaches yelling and screaming at the players.
- All about getting them to the next level.
- No travel; much more efficient.
- Fundamentals. Enhances critical thinking skills and helps develop a high basketball IQ.
- Everyone plays.
- Play with/against players from other schools.
- It’s competitive, intense, and fun!
- The 3-month season allows plenty of time for young players to develop.
- More about instruction and repetition than keeping up with records, etc.
WHAT PLAYERS WILL LEARN
- Finishing around the basket
- Passing and catching (especially on the move).
- How to properly pass, screen, cut, and move without the ball.
- How to be aggressive.
- How to play man-to-man defense.
- How to play full-court basketball.
- @ BlackWatch Sports Performance
- Price: $225 (50% discount for 2nd sibling).
- Saturdays: 9:00-10:30 (Grades 4-6) 10:30-noon (Grades 7-8)
- March 10 through May 19
- Guaranteed: High-quality, experienced coaches who understand our philosophy.
- Players will improve dramatically by May 19th.